What is personal data?
Personal data is information that enable identification of a physical persona. An identifiable physical person is a person who indirectly or directly can be identified by name, location data, IP address or other factors that enables identification.
The personal data you provide to us
As our customer, you might provide us personal data when you place an order from us. It could be your name, address and contact details.
Personal data we have collected from you or a third party
No personal data are collected without your consent. You actively have to give your consent by, for example, submitting a form at our website or other digital channels.
The purpose of processing your personal data:
- To process your orders and complete our obligations to you as our customer when you place an order
- For marketing purposes by using cookies
- For marketing purposes via your e-mail
- To provide personal service and improve our customer service
Receivers of your personal data
We do not transfer personal data to a third party except for trusted third parties that help us with our business, manage the website, deliver your orders from us or provide service, provided these parties agree to maintain the data confidential and not use it for other purposes than their obligations to us.
For how long do we store your personal data
We store your personal data as long as the original purpose remains. The purpose of the collection is clarified at the time of your consent.
Sensitive personal data
We do not collect any sensitive personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to request access to which personal data we have stored on you.
- You can also request rectification of inaccurate personal data and request that we erase any personal data we have on you.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased from our system.
- You have the right to object to how we are using your personal data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict how we process your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (DPA) or other authority.
At the website, Stigab may link to or publish products from third parties. These websites are independent from us.
Stigab reserves the right to amend this policy
Last updated: 2020-02-03